Owner

ToV 2018

Postby Erica » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:45 pm

Tov event dates for 2018 are:
May 11-13
June 8-10
Sept 7-9
Oct 5-7

I realize that there are some conflicts with other games and I apologize. Sadly trying to nail down a schedule is a tough thing and we have limited availability of weekends with the camp.

Please note that the ToV databse is currently down and likely will be for at least the next month or so. Once it is live again we will be announcing it and giving you a weeks time to get your pels and bgs in and be awarded points. You should still WRITE DOWN your pel and bgs while the event is relatively fresh in your minds however.

Year passes will go live in the middle of December, ideally after the database is back up. I'll let you know if that changes. Season passes will go up roughly two months before the spring season. Single event passes will go up roughly a month before the fall event.

Please note that while we try and keep the cost of the larp as low as we can, I DO need to increase the event registration to $65 (up $5 from $60) to help cover increasing camp and insurance fees and still maintain a buffer to be able to provide necessities to the game like food and other expendables. I hope you all understand.
Thank you
Erica
CChamberlin
Player
Character Name: Alrik Jorgenson

Re: ToV 2018

Postby CChamberlin » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:59 pm

Thanks for keeping us posted Erica, and I'm sorry about the extra difficulties being piled on by the technical problems. Thank you as well for all of the hard work that you and the rest of the staff do to put on the events it is very much appreciated and we don't begrudge you an extra $5.00 to keep the lights on. Good luck with getting the database sorted out and all of the myriad other things.

-Corey

Return to “General OOG”