General Out of Game Discussion
Erica
Owner
Owner

Spring 2 Event Help needed

Post by Erica » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:58 pm

Hello lovely players!

A few quick things:
-We are in desperate need of help setup on Friday. Right now it's Rob and me and lord knows Rob is essentially a setup superman but I'd like to try and make sure he has at least some energy for the rest of the weekend. Even if you can't come early you can still checkin with logistics and see if we need a hand with anything ANYTIME before 8:30p. It's rare that we have everything up and set before then even on good days...

- I'd love to have a couple folks willing to commit to moving the paddleboats from the porch of logistics and getting them down into the boathouse by the lake so Rob and I don't have to worry about that. This can happen later in setup without an issue!

-We will ALSO need help with cleanup. As such, anyone who can help for AT LEAST an hour for Either Setup or Cleanup will earn 2cp for the new game. Same if you take Laundry to do (to return at the party weekend) If you stay for the whole of clean up you earn 6cp for the new campaign.

- kath can't make it out to game as early as usual so to help take some weight off her I plan on getting pizza for the setup team for dinner. However that would be a lot easier if someone can commit to picking it up for me and getting it to camp around 6ish. I'll likely be ordering from the local pizza shop which I think takes only cash. IF that is the case, I can provide that if you can stop by the camp first.

-Have I mentioned we need help with clean up? I can't emphasize enough how much having the extra hands and getting done at a decent time helps with stress and burnout. You want that beta rulebook for ToV3 done right? Helping get us out at a reasonable time means we can bounce back faster and get focused back on the new campaign sooner. And since Camp starts for the camp right after our game, it's even more imperative we clean up like champs!

-We need to start game as close to 9:30p as possible. As such cast meeting is at 8:45p. Player Meeting is at 9:15p.

-There will be a soft stop after the last big fight on Sat. It will likely happen between midnight and 1a. Listen for the "Roads are clear" call in the tavern. You are welcome to keep rping after that and continue to engage in any targetted plots, but combat will be done for the night and we'll be encouraging npcs to head for bed.

-Both cast and players should be up and ready to rock for 9ish on Sunday! This is not the event to lolligag in bed!

-The Temple will be "out of service" for this event as we need to use it for cast sleeping space. As such the temple accoutrements will be displayed along the outside tavern wall near the sand pit for those seeking such things.

I'm not on the forums much atm so if you can help or have a question, please email me or message me over on FB.

Okay, I think that's it for now. Thanks and see folks Fri!
Erica