The Den Presents: Some Logistics

General Out of Game Discussion
Lancia
Player
Character Name: Seekay Sundancer

The Den Presents: Some Logistics

Post by Lancia » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:43 am

Hi Everyone!
If you have not already seen our IG post please go check out The Den Presents in the IG forum. That being said we're hoping to hold our very first festival here at ToV and i'd love to get as many people involved as we can and have fun with it. The major thing i'd love to do is set up our own mini bazaar, because you merchants love to hawk you wares at anything with 2-4 legs and multiple beating hearts. Please email me at mcasarajr@yahoo.com if you'd like to get set up for a booth at the bazaar. We can work out logisitcs on a person to person basis and i'm trying to get a count on how many tables and chair accommodations we will need.
SECONDLY, do you have a cool talent, a flair for the dramatic, or some other cool carnival skill checks that you like to ply but never have an oppurtunity? I'd love to hire you to come do that at the festival as well.
Lastly (as far as i can think) real life tradesmen and women have cool real world things you'd love to see dangling or strapped to other colonists, email me about how much i'd have to pay for them IG and we'll parasitically sell it to me through one of our merchants, who hopefully also will be emailing me.
The purpose for all of this revelry does have IG ramifications for us, but once those things are solved*, we're hoping to make this a yearly thing. So why not get your foot in the door at the ground level?
Again email me or facebox me, or throw a shoe through my window and lets make this happen!
*solved as pertaining to, stabbing the thing, killing the thing, torturing the thing, throwing the thing in the lake with concrete shoes, laughing at how small the thing is until it cries to death...etc etc