Winter 2017 Announcements

General Out of Game Discussion
deravyn
Site Admin
Site Admin
Character Name: Zharehn

Winter 2017 Announcements

Post by deravyn » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:53 pm

Hello my lovely ToVites (ToVians, ToVodors, something like that…)

The new year is upon us and with it the promise of a lovely larp season after the winter cold and snow. Year passes will go on sale this Friday. As always there is a limited number so do be sure to check in if you want one. Our webmaster Larry Joyce will have further info on timing for when he will be able to get it live.

Our ToV 2017 Dates are:
May 12-14 2017
June 9-11 2017
Sept 8-10 2017
Oct 13-15 2017

I’d like to thank everyone who has stepped up to help out this past year in keeping ToV a vibrant and growing community. It would not be the quality of game it is without the time and care so many people on both sides of the fence have put into it over the past decade plus and I am grateful to everyone who’s hand has helped shape it and keep it running (mostly) smoothly.

With that being said, all stories must eventually end so that there is room for new ones to grow. As such, our team will be working to wrap up the story arcs of the current campaign for the summer of 2019 and being a new campaign using the same world setting in 2020. We intend to keep much of the same rules and style of play, but trimmed down and cleaned up. There are a lot of details to work out and those will start to be hinted at in time but for now the team’s focus is on making sure that this campaign is wrapped up our typical epic fashion.
Finally, y’all will be getting a “holiday bonus” point awarded to you once I get my damn log-in working on the database again so keep an eye out for that.

Have a safe winter and enjoy all the fabulous larps that are brave enough to run during this season!

Erica
ToV