Looking for Volunteer

General Out of Game Discussion
Erica
Owner
Owner

Looking for Volunteer

Post by Erica » Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:43 pm

Hello folks!

Huge thank you to all the folks who came out on either side of the fence to help test out the rules and start the lore ball rolling with the ToV playtest.

As with all things, while it was a good event, there are areas that need improvement. One of the areas that fell through the cracks was making sure there was a visual aid to help folks remember the gender of characters. Having folks be called what they wish is an important part of our vision for the world and I dropped the ball on figuring out a good way to enforce it for the playtest, for which I deeply apologize.

I would love if there was someone interested in taking point on driving discussion among the players and cast on what that visual aid should look like- pins were my original idea but the ones that we used at the party were discussed by players as less than ideal, and for that person to also take point on making sure both players and cast have access to acquiring those visual aids for each game (acquiring/paying for such whatever is decided upon be supported by the game and is not expected to be on whomever volunteers to do this position for me).

*Tori has kindly offered to take point on this. Thank you Tori!

Thank you!
Erica
Erica McIntyre [she/hers]
Game Owner
Tales of Valor