Owner

2020 Event Dates

Post by Erica » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:16 pm

Tales of Valor 2020 dates:

May 8-10
June 5-7

Aug 28-30
Oct 2-4

Three of the four are weekends we typically run due to what is available for the camp but I did have a chance to move our Fall 1 event up one week and took it. I apologize for any conflicts that arise with other games, due to limitations in when we can run at camp and the number of other quality games there are in NE that our community is involved with, it has become something I simply can't avoid.

As a reminder, our player cap will be set at 65 for this campaign. Players who help above and beyond with the community, either by aiding us for early setup, staying til bitterend cleanup, or participating in two kitchen/dish shifts are awarded a guaranteed space for the following event (as well as the typical award of points or components respectively). This will continue to be an award for such contributions during the run of the campaign.

A set number of year passes will go live towards the middle of Jan. A set number of season passes will go live in the middle of Feb and June. Single event passes will go live 6 weeks before each event. Hopefully we will remember to give you a week's warning as to the specific date and rough release time for each set of releases as we go along.

-Erica
Erica McIntyre [she/hers]
Game Owner
Tales of Valor

CelticWerewolf
Player
Character Name: Artan Galodis

Re: 2020 Event Dates

Post by CelticWerewolf » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:57 am

I'll be keeping an eye out for that year pass. According to my calendar I have no conflicts with these dates!