Influence, Corruption, and your new life at Outpost Promise.

General Out of Game Discussion
DTimbro
Player
Character Name: Phillip DeHole

Influence, Corruption, and your new life at Outpost Promise.

Post by DTimbro » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:54 pm

Welcome Vanguards to be! I just wanted to take a moment to reach out to everyone and say how much we are looking forward to the next five years with each and every one of you. It is my sincerest hope that we all can return home after our five years, and to do that myself and the other Dynamists will be working very hard to maintain order and avoid any terrible corruptions that seek to invade the Vanguard's body and soul.
I think we all learned a great deal at our quick visit to the Bulwark for training and became aware of just how dangerous life away from the city is going to be. To this end we will be working diligently to ensure everyone is able to return to civilized society after their five years of service. It will be difficult and sometimes may feel dangerous but we ask that you trust us and work with us. Come in for daily checkups, talk to us of any concerns you may have, and if you see your fellow Vanguard acting strangely please report that to a dynamist as quickly and discreetly as possible so that we may investigate the issue. Additionally it would be in everyone's best interest for you to do some extra sit ups, walk a bit more, or just focus on developing your alteric might. A healthy, powerful body is easier to cleanse of the harmful influences that lead to corruption.

yours in service,
Phillip DeHole
junior wellness officer in training sorta maybe if Bedri really likes the snacks I provide.

~~~~OOG~~~~
What a great beta test! I think we all saw a lot of information and just how quickly influence can accrue. To that end I wanted to point out to all players that a journeyman mana churgeon who uses Cleanse Influence at a facility can allow the target to spend either a Health or Alterity to purge an additional five influence. I know a lot of players had concerns on how they would manage influence during the life of their character. Investing in a spare health or alterity would be a great way to make the most out of Mana Churgeons who are helping you.

Balamast
Player
Character Name: Melek Moonfyre

Re: Influence, Corruption, and your new life at Outpost Promise.

Post by Balamast » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:38 pm

I think as a binder I am going to see if I can get some materials to make remove influence flasks to leave with you all to make life easier.
Player Name: Benjamin Witunsky
Character: Melek Moonfyre
Pronoun: He/Him