New Player Seeking Character Connections

General Out of Game Discussion
Jbouvierwood
PlayerProNoun: They/Them

New Player Seeking Character Connections

Post by Jbouvierwood » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:32 am

Hi Everyone! I'm really excited to play, and while I'm very sad to have missed the playtest, I was hoping to make some backstory connections with some of you!

I'll be playing Radha, an Einvigi with a taste for research, adventure, and strange artifacts. (So far most people who have heard the concept have jumped right to Adventure Archaeologist, and I won't say they're entirely wrong!)

So, without further ado, the character connections I'm looking for are:

1) A follower of The Doubles to play in a dyad with, I'm considering the pair of "curious and cautious" but am very very open to other ideas as well.

2) Former colleagues, friends, or rivals from Aurm or Gylan and the surrounding areas.

3) Childhood/Academy friends from Aurm

4) Potential family or extended family

If any of these interest you, or if you want to know more about my character concept before deciding, or if you have other character connections you think my character could fill for you, please let me know!

dcltdw
Player
Character Name: Zhu Xinyi
PlayerProNoun: he/his
CharacterProNoun: they/them

Re: New Player Seeking Character Connections

Post by dcltdw » Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:07 pm

Hi! Are you still looking for character connections?

My character, Xinyi (they/them), is a Sard from Gylan. Their profession is (something like) trade negotiator; I am thinking of printing up business cards that say something like "no problem too big; no issue too personal". They are a disciple of Passions and follow the tradition of Gyre/Discipline.
Dave Leung [he/his], Zhu (family name) Xinyi (given name) [they/them]