CP Awards

General Out of Game Discussion
ambisinister
Site Admin
Site Admin
Character Name: Nick Tad Valor Vale

CP Awards

Post by ambisinister » Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:31 pm

There have been some questions about CP and I've got some answers. You'll notice below I refer to a season cap. That cap is 25 CP per season. Here's the breakdown of awards:

30CP- Everyone gets this to start. This does not count against the season cap.
3CP- For submitting an approved history. This does not count against the season cap.
3CP- For attending the playtest. This does not count against the season cap.
3CP- For Submitting a PEL for the playtest. This does not count against the season cap.

Donations are variable based on donation. All donation CP will count towards the season 1 cap.
If you donated for the playtest AND submitted a PEL indicating what you donated, we will contact you with the CP that that has earned you.
If you donated after the playtest OR for the playtest but did not submit a PEL, please email us at ToV3Staff@googlegroups.com. The subject line should read "Pre-Game Donation (Your Name)." Anyone who jokingly submits those exact words instead of Pre-Game Donation and their name will forfeit their donation CP awards. Please indicate in the body of that email what your donations were and we'll get back to you with your award value.

Regarding the rulebook: We will be posting an updated rulebook
on Friday 8/13. The updates are largely typo corrections and some rewording. There are no major balance changes. We will be posting a changelog along with the rulebook for quick reference. As the rulebook is being released on Friday the 13th I cannot guarantee that it won't be haunted, so consume with whatever level of magical warding you feel is necessary.

We will pay attention to this post, but please feel free to contact us with any administration concerns at ToV3admin@googlegroups.com