General Out of Game Discussion
ambisinister
Site Admin
Site Admin
Character Name: Nick Tad Valor Vale

Character Sheets until we get a DB

Post by ambisinister » Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:33 pm

Hello Everyone

With game just around the corner we hate to ask, but we have one more bit of bookkeeping for you to take care of: character sheets. As we don’t quite have the database up and running yet we have a temporary solution to hold us over until its completion. Thanks to the efforts of Dave Leung and Steph Tyll, we have a google sheet with automated calculations and trackers and a few other cool features. If you would be so kind as to click through the included link and follow the instructions it would be greatly appreciated. Using these sheets you’ll be able to make changes to your builds at your leisure and we’ll already be in the loop. We’ll also be using them to track your CP and event attendance for the time being. We know that some of you have already submitted builds to us, but we ask that you please take the time to fill out one of these sheets anyway.

Thank You.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

ambisinister
Site Admin
Site Admin
Character Name: Nick Tad Valor Vale

Re: Character Sheets until we get a DB

Post by ambisinister » Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:33 pm

To further assist with build planning, we've created a CP cheat sheet that is just a bunch of tables with all the headers, their CP costs and their pre-reqs. Thanks to Dave L for finishing the project. The file is currently posted on Facebook and well as in the helpful links channel on the community discord. If you use neither and would like a copy, let me know and I'll email you one.

Liz_B
Cast
Character Name: Staff -Bedri Isik Bastion
PlayerProNoun: she/her

Re: Character Sheets until we get a DB

Post by Liz_B » Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:45 pm

If anyone is still tinkering with their skills on their sheets, you have until the end of Wednesday to finalize. I will be printing them out on Thursday.

Liz
Liz Bischof
Staff