As we approach the Tales of Valor Spring 2 2022 event, we would like to determine the comfort level of our community. We had to cancel the Spring 1 event due to a confluence of rising cases and cancellations during the week leading up the event. In order to successfully run the 2nd event, we need to know that a sufficient number of cast and players are comfortable with the measures we have in place for Covid risk reduction and will commit to coming (barring sudden illness or positive test).
Our measures are:
-Must be up to date on your Covid vaccination/booster and show proof
-Must mask indoors
-Strongly encouraged to test before and after the event
-Stay home if you or anyone in your household has a known exposure
-Stay home if you feel unwell and you aren't sure that the cause is non-contagious (we all know it's allergy season, and you know your body best)
This is a private survey. Its results will not be shared beyond the folks needed to make the decision to run or cancel. PLEASE take a minute or two to fill it out and send it in. All Players and Cast should fill this in, regardless of your current registration status (if we decide to run, I will be handling getting all registration logistics set asap).
Erica and Nick
1 post • Page 1 of 1