Spring 2 Donations

This is our running forum for donation requests to make the game happen.
Sean
Owner
Owner
Character Name: Owner

Spring 2 Donations

Post by Sean » Mon May 12, 2014 11:04 am

NEEDED FOR THIS GAME- Spring 2:

We're looking for some new two-way radios http://www.amazon.com/Cobra-CXT235-22-C ... 57&sr=1-15 3 sets of these

Also 6 of these: http://www.amazon.com/SECUDA-Acoustic-H ... 235+earbud

Yellow Tabards in a variety of sizes! We need 10-30 of these. If interested we also need a design painted on them :D

Empty clear film canisters - 300+ Done

White Rope lights 25' x2

Spirit Gum 3-5 bottles - Done

Spellpackets!!!!!! We're running low again. - Done

Kitchen needs: Most have been acquired. We could still use
Mop heads (3-4): http://www.amazon.com/Rubbermaid-Commer ... m_indust_2 - DONE

And trash bags (2): http://www.amazon.com/Husky-HK42WC020B- ... actor+bags - done

General Donations:
One of the areas we are working to improve is our overall looks. You've already seen some of that with the introduction of new coinage and our work to get some of the monsters better outfits to wear with their snazzy masks. This year we are hoping to accomplish even more on this front. We are looking to get new gold pieces (to go with the new shill and marks), increase our core costuming selection (hence our constant plea for shirts to be made for donations), and look at testing latex and rubber weapons. To those last two point I'm looking for two things. A) Costumers looking for commissions- I'm looking to have decent Ren style shirts made in cotton of various colors for between $25-30 and I'd rather give the money to known folks then the internet. B) Latex weapons that we can use for the season to test out. We would want to know their brand (I'm looking for Forgotten Dreams, Palnatoke, Epic Armoury, and Windlass in particular to try) and how old they are. I would love to get some more calimacil non-sword weaponry to try out as well but it's better for us if we purchase them as we get discounts on future purchases everytime we do. Donations that support any of these three projects are always appreciated!
-Erica and Sean

Quality generic garb shirts in Large-XXL sizes in a variety of colors. Swordsman/medieval style, viking tunic style, peasant or nobility. Doesn't matter as much as it being well made and able to stand up to the abuse a larp puts on such things.

For example:
Yoke Shirts from T'ger Toggs are ideal. They come in a "one size fits all" that is great for cast wear. Any color would be acceptable, colors preferred. List of preference (in order highest to lowest). Red or maroon, forest green, dark sky blue, purple, natural or black.
(http://www.tgertoggs.com/pages/tunics.shtml#yoke)

or

Renaissance shirt. Size XL or XXL. In a wide variety of colors. List of preference (in order highest to lowest). Brown, Gold, Royal Blue, Hunter green, Red, white.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001GO ... ACH70WN5VI

Viking or Medieval style T-tunics.
For example:
http://www.darkknightarmoury.com/p-1205 ... shirt.aspx

Sewing project:
I have a huge roll of heavy black fabric courtesy of Tess and Rob. We would like to change out the old curtains for new ones. I'm looking for someone to work on sewing new curtains from said fabric after Spring 1 once we can note down the exact dimensions needed.

If you have a latex/hybrid/Calimacil weapon that you want us to look at or let us borrow for the testing process please let Erica know.
Last edited by Sean on Sat May 31, 2014 9:26 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Kath
Veteran
Character Name: Zahira

Re: Spring 2 Donations

Post by Kath » Mon May 12, 2014 12:20 pm

I need to order an additional rope light for the Grove, and am happy to order the others while I'm at it -- if anyone wants to chip in for the cost to get the points, that'd be cool.

I also feel really bad because I have a couple of bottles of spirit gum I meant to bring you this event and left them behind. Will bring them next event!
Zahira bint Rafiq ibn Kedar al-Muntasir, Keeper of Ash
"Old songs and old stories, they keep us alive/Without our past, we would never survive..."

Sean
Owner
Owner

Post by Sean » Mon May 12, 2014 12:39 pm

Thanks Kath!

Azorica
Regular
Character Name: Azorica

Post by Azorica » Mon May 12, 2014 2:09 pm

Kath, I'll chip in, let me know how much.

Also, I would be happy to take care of the kitchen needs section. Where should they be shipped to? Oh, the link for the trash bags is a bit broken. Which ones do you need specifically?

Kath
Veteran

Post by Kath » Mon May 12, 2014 2:23 pm

For trash bags, we need the big 42-gallon contractor bags. Thanks! And I'll message you about the lights.
"Old songs and old stories, they keep us alive/Without our past, we would never survive..."

Loki
Character Name: Trevaine

Post by Loki » Mon May 12, 2014 2:56 pm

I'll get the spirit gum since I need more for myself anyway.

DanceWithSnakes
Regular
Character Name: Ayita Jahara Kamaria

Post by DanceWithSnakes » Mon May 12, 2014 3:59 pm

More packets and packet purses ahoy.
" She is Beauty and Rage..." ~ Gray
Artist:NeNhttp://retromortis.deviantart.com/?rnrd=163556

lianaiad
Player
Character Name: Chuluuntsetseg

Post by lianaiad » Mon May 12, 2014 10:50 pm

I can get the film canisters. Should I just ship them to you guys?
Chuluuntsetseg

laughing_wolf
Player
Character Name: Ronin

Post by laughing_wolf » Tue May 13, 2014 9:58 am

I can handle the trash bags and mop heads.

Kath
Veteran

Post by Kath » Tue May 13, 2014 10:00 am

There's room for more people to chip in on the rope lights if anyone's interested! I have plenty of points, so I'm happy to just be the orderer and let other people get the credit -- I just figured I'd combine orders since I need to do one anyway.

delmore
Regular
Character Name: Vander Barak

Post by delmore » Tue May 13, 2014 2:04 pm

Spell packets from me. Also, we're going to be divesting ourselves of much of our extra garb, so some of that will come your way, including some Viking stye tunics and extra shirts. I will also work on those spears and one-handers for you, and I'll see what I can do about the film canisters.
Vander Barak
Soldan, Brightwater Holdfast

Sean
Owner
Owner

Post by Sean » Tue May 13, 2014 4:36 pm

Film Canisters can just be brought to the event for setup!

Thanks to everyone who's already jumped on things, we'll need some more stuff in the coming weeks as we realize what we're short on and any specific additional plot needs.

Erica
Owner
Owner

Post by Erica » Wed May 14, 2014 3:45 pm

For this event (spring 2)

We need 2-3 more boulders made as our boulder collection is getting thin. Another "wood" beam or two would also be great.

Thanks!
Erica

kria
Cast
Character Name: Penelope Fomharlann

Post by kria » Thu May 15, 2014 1:36 pm

I would be interested in going in on the rope lights!

- Whitney
- Lady Penelope Fomharlann Tor

Kath
Veteran

Post by Kath » Thu May 15, 2014 2:15 pm

Thanks, Whitney! Rope lights are now all covered.

- Kath